We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, the sole authority on faith and conduct. We also believe that it does not contain any errors or contradictions, but is in all parts and words the infallible truth, even in those parts which refer to history, geography, sciences, or other secular matters.
We further believe that man is by nature a lost and condemned creature. However, God in His love, has worked out man's salvation through the atoning death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ. This salvation is laid hold of only through faith which the Holy Ghost works through the inerrant and absolute Word of God. As a result, all of the earthly activities in the life of the redeemed child of God should be motivated by faith in Christ and focused in Him.
Therefore, we believe that because the whole body of knowledge(religious and secular)proceeds from and is centered in the creative work and continued activity of God, it should be taught to our children in the formal setting of a Lutheran elementary school.
1. A Lutheran elementary school can prepare children for this life and eternal life by meeting the three educational needs - spiritual, mental, and physical.
2. The Lutheran elementary school is here to assist Christian parents in meeting their God-given duty to teach children the Word of God.
3. The Lutheran elementary school can devote a proper amount of time to the One Thing Needful.
4. In the Lutheran elementary school the Word of God sheds light on all knowledge.
5. The Lutheran elementary school makes God's love the basis and motivation in character training.